ITIL V3 Foundation Training
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Foundation Course
This course introduces the concept of IT Service Management (ITSM) with a framework for identifying and inter-relating various activities/processes involved in developing a framework for delivering measuring and improving IT services to the user community.
The course is based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) which is a set of best practices in the areas of IT Service Support and Service Delivery.
ITIL is the basis around which BS15000 and ISO 20000 standards have been developed.
Who Should Attend
- IT Professionals and Executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT Services required by their company or business, such as System/ Network
- Administrators, IT Managers, Business Managers and Analysts, Business
- Process Specialists, System Analysts, IT Architects and System Integrators.
To qualify for participation in this course, students must have experience with the specification, development, or management of information technology.
- ITIL Fundamentals
- Principles of Service Management
- Service Management as a Practice
- ITIL V3 Key Principles and Models
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Technology and Architecture