CISSP Boot Camp
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Course
The CISSP certification was launched in 1989 and today it is considered the gold standard in information security certifications. This course conducted by Instec Digital Systems will prepare the participants to take the CISSP exam.
CISSP holders have the necessary skills and and knowledge of best practices to provide IT leadership in the creation and execution of enterprise-wide security infrastructures.
As the first credential accredited by ANSI to ISO Standard 17024 in the field of information security, the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification provides information security professionals with not only an objective measure of competence but a globally recognized standard of achievement. The CISSP credential demonstrates competence in the eight domains of the The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, or (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge.
The CISSP program is targeted at professionals with at least 4 years of experience in the information security field.
The training Provides a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security infrastructure)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)